Brian Ashe, Lee Furness, Carol Jeffs, Bernie McNamara, John Pearman & Stephen Swan.
ADG Sue Clarke (RC Corrimal) and guest speakers Meg Cummins & Philip Martin.
Grace: Di North
Note: in the grand scheme of Rotary succession planning today was President Tony’s third last meeting – he’s not counting mind you!
Voting was held today for Club Person of the Year by all financial members.
Elaine Hart was appointed Chief Returning Officer.
Results will be announced at our ChangeOver Luncheon ( a slightly posher affair than just a lunch) & we are assured it will be a Buffet BBQ!
1. A document ( the last word) on running the Fairy Meadow BBQ will be emailed to members shortly ( thank you Tony).
2. Tony reported back that they really enjoyed Corrimal’s Trivial pursuit night. We had two tables from our club. PE Peter Rixon recommended it as a great night & it will be on again the last Saturday in May 2017.
3. David Swan commented that donations are still coming in for Ride for Rotary & they have raised around $18.500 for Southern Youth & Community.
4. No breakfast meeting on Friday 24 June (instead we’ll see you at lunch on Sunday at The Novotel.
5. Di North raised $4,500 for Interplast over the last year. The club have donated $1,500 for next year.
Raffle: a tasty bottle of red was won by John Bilboe.