A number of people take photographs at Rotary functions and many of these can be used to enhance your post. This post details how to upload a media file.
- You need to be logged into the site
- You need to have editor rights.
- The media needs to be on your device (Computer, tablet, phone)
- Once logged in you will see a black bar at the top of the page. Hover over “New” and select “Media” OR
- Hover over the word “Rotary” in the same bar and click “Dashboard” followed by “Media”
- There are two ways to add files
- Click “Select Files” and then select the files from your directory
- Open your file manager to the directory containing the images and simply drag them to the page.