This post helps first time users around the Events tab of the web site, more specifically this page shows what is coming up.
- The left hand menu shows a summary of specific calendars. At the moment the BBQ schedule, weekly meetings and speakers are summarised.
- The default layout of the events is a list. However, you can change this by selecting either Month, Week or Photo after clicking the “View AS” box at the top of the page. Month or week will give you a traditional calendar view.
- If you want to know more about an event click “find out more” or the title. Often this will show you a google map of the location.
- At the top of the page, if you click on the word “Event Category” you can then select a category to filter by. Good for looking at Social activities and other Rotary activities.
- Finally if your device has calendar software, clicking “Export Listed Events” at the bottom of the page will add the events to your calendar. If you only want certain events use the filter function first.